The natural feel of the Elcometer 7400 moisture meter makes it easy to use, allowing the pins on the end of the instrument to be pressed into the material to be measured.
The thin pins allow easy measurement of the moisture content of sawn timber, chipboard and fibreboard materials up to a maximum thickness of 25mm (0.98”) as well as normal gypsum and mixed plaster.
- Completely automatic instrument setting
- No separate electrodes or leads required
- Handy, quick and pocket-sized for fast measurements
- Correction for two groups of wood species
- Measurement of plaster moisture content with a direct readout in percentage of dry weight
- The Elcometer Moisture Meter uses the conductivity measurement method
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”1787″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_button2 title=”Download Data Sheet” align=”right” color=”green” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.elcometer.com%2Fimages%2Fstories%2FPDFs%2FDatasheets%2FEnglish%2F7400.pdf||target:%20_blank|”][/vc_column][/vc_row]